Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Letter To the Faithful

Thank you for your faithfulness in reading my blog. I greatly appreciate every one of you, although most of you are quiet in your opinions; however, I do enjoy writing and I hope that you enjoy reading. I have finally decided on a more firm direction on where I would like to take this blog. If the previous post about the Perfect Man Builder 2012 did not give a hint to what direction I am heading, then this post will. I have decided to embrace instead of hide my singleness. Yes, I am a single girl in a sometimes very lonely world but (with that being said) I have decided to be happy and enjoy my freedom while I can. So, this blog will be more about enjoying life as a single person than enjoying the simple things in life. Of course, with me being me, I see plenty of posts about Gene Kelly, Abbott and Costello, 1950’s fashions and hairstyles (just to name a few) in the future. I will keep the blog name Singing in the Rain as I believe that it typifies what my new outlook on life is. It’s raining but hey I’m singing anyways. So come along with me for the ride, there are plenty of exciting things happening this year and I can’t wait to share them with you.

So let the stormy clouds chase everyone from the place. Come on with the rain, I’ve a smile on my face. Always remember to sing in the rain,

Christa

P.S. Please excuse the temporary “construction” happening on my blog. I am trying to find a new template for it but unfortunately Blog Spot won’t let me change my template due to an error. They are in the process of working on it but I am unsure when it will change. When it does, you’ll know.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! :) I'm happy you're at peace with the present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too embrace the single life and am right there with you at 28! plus i also like Gene Kelly but me and Frank are on a first name basis :-)

    ReplyDelete